Calling All Bloggers - Womanition is looking for exceptional bloggers
The Womanition newsletter has over 1000 subscribers, so if you have exceptional blogging skills and would like to share your business expertise with a large audience of women entrepreneurs and business owners, consider becoming a guest blogger!
Successful guest blog articles are comprehensive, action-oriented or how-to style posts that teach our readers about a particular aspect of business and/or entrepreneurism.
Post topics may include (but are not limited to): business blogging, leadership, team building, SEO, social media marketing, email marketing, lead generation, lead nurturing and management, work/life balance, success tips, etc.
How to Submit:
Please email your completed article to email@example.com. Due to the volume of requests we receive, we cannot respond to all submissions. If your article meets editorial standards and aligns with our content strategy, we will respond to let you know your article will be published. That process may take up to 2 weeks.
Guest Blogging Requirements for the Womanition Blog:
- Well-written and high-quality original article.
- Article that reflects the writing style/tone of the Womanition blog.
- 1 to 2 sentence author bio including a maximum of 1 anchor text link to your own website. Remember, Google frowns upon guest blogging as a link-building technique.
- To adhere to best practices for guest blogging, articles that are clearly intended as a link building scheme will be rejected. So please be thoughtful about any links you include in articles you submit for consideration.
- Proper attribution of data, quotations, and other third-party content referenced in the article.
- 850 Word Article: posts should be as long as required to be high quality and comprehensive.
- Post submitted in a Word document with any image files (including attribution) attached separately.
- Provide your social media contact information: Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram.
- Must be a Womanition member to qualify for your blog to be posted.
- Submissions must meet the Womanition quality standards in order to get published and content must be applicable to women entrepreneurs.
- Please avoid being self-promotional in the body of your article. Save that for your author bio!
- Unfortunately, we cannot allow you to republish your guest post to your own blog afterward (Google doesn't like duplicate content), but you're more than welcome to link to it and share it like crazy.
- The Womanition blogging team reserves the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we deem necessary.